TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
1. By subscribing to the service, you agree to become a subscriber for the period you have selected (such as one month, three months or one year) for the license you choose.
2. Each license purchased is a single user account. A single license may be installed and activated on multiple devices that you own. However, a single license may be used simultaneously by only one device.
3. When you purchase our products, you will need to provide your name and email address. After your purchase, the only way we have to contact you is the email address you provided. We only need the email address to send your account credentials. We also never sell or give your email address to any third-party company.
4. To ensure the absolute security of your data, we recommend you download your data regularly and delete it from your account portal. We do not back up private data so you can rest assured that no one can access your data once it is gone. Finally, please note that we automatically delete all data that is more than 90 days old.
II. REFUND POLICY
If there is an issue with the functionality of NEXSPY on your device, then we shall work with you to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved, only then a refund will be issued. Customers are required to report the issue within 10 days of purchasing NEXSPY.
Customer bears the responsibility of installation of software on the target device that will be monitored. In the event a purchase is made under the false assumption that physical access is not needed to install the software on the target device, NEXSPY is not liable to issue any refund.
Subject to the applicable law and this Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a refund within 10 days following the day of your purchase as long as refund reasons do not contradict the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
1. The claim for refund may apply only to the primary (first) NEXSPY subscription. If you purchased additional subscription/s in another order, no refund would be issued.
2. Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another NEXSPY subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
3. The initial payment of the trial program is non-refundable in any case. This is to cover the cost of processing orders and issuing licenses.
4. No refund will be issued in case a user's target device is not in compliance with the NEXSPY compatibility list.
5. No refund will be issued in case a user's email address is incorrect. If your email address is incorrect or you wish to change it, please submit a ticket to our customer support.
6. No refund will be issued after 10 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
7. No refund will be issued in case the user has lost the account credentials (password), which has resulted in a loss of data, temporary loss of access to the user's account portal or any other inconveniences for the user.
8. No refund will be issued in case a user refuses to re-install or re-link NEXSPY software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
9. No refund will be issued in case the target device has lost connection with NEXSPY subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
10. No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond NEXSPY's control. They include, but are not limited to:
10.1. A user does not own a target phone, or a user did not receive the consent of a target phone owner to install NEXSPY software.
10.2. A user does not have physical access to a target phone or has forgotten the password to unlock it.
10.3. A target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.).
10.4. The carrier operator is changed by a target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of NEXSPY software.
10.5. Update of the operating system of the target phone.
10.6. A target phone was reset to original factory settings.
10.7. A user does not follow the installation guidelines provided.
10.8. A user does not accept technical assistance.
10.9. A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before NEXSPY was installed on it.
10.10. A target device runs an unsupported operating system. Check the compatibility list here.
10.11. A user intended to use NEXSPY on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan.
10.12. A user is either unable or does not want to jailbreak the target iPhone.
10.13. Advanced features of NEXSPY (WhatsApp, Skype, Viber monitoring, etc.) are not available because a user is either unable or does not want to root the Android device.
10.14. NEXSPY software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, target device's owner or other services.
10.15. Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve purchased by mistake, the software was not used, etc.).
III. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REFUND
1. Submit a ticket to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of purchase and clearly express your reason for a refund.
2. If, after working with you, the software is found to be at fault and the reason for refund does not contradict the above conditions, then a full refund will be provided, as long as your initial contact is within 10 days of purchase.
3. Refunds are processed Monday through Friday. Any refund requested on a Friday or during holiday periods will be processed the following working day.
4. In case of the refund issuance, please note that per each transaction 10% will be deducted from the refunded amount as fees charged by banks and payment processing companies.
5. After we approve the refund request, the process is executed and controlled by your bank or credit card company. For any billing inquiries after we authorize the refund, please contact your bank directly.
IV. END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
It may be an offense to install monitoring/surveillance software onto a device (phone/tablet) which you do not own or have proper authorization to install. It may also be an offense in your jurisdiction to monitor the activities of other individuals. Check all state, federal and local laws before installing any monitoring software such as NEXSPY. You may also have to notify a person that they are being monitored if they are over age 18. Federal or local law governs the use of some types of software; it is the responsibility of the user to follow such laws.
It is the responsibility of the service user to determine, and obey, all applicable laws in their country and local jurisdiction regarding the use of the software and services. The software and service are intended to provide the Licensee with the ability to capture, store and control their access to information. By installing NEXSPY on a device, you represent that NEXSPY will be used in only a lawful manner. Accessing other people's mobile phones or computer or installing NEXSPY on another person's phone without their knowledge can be considered as an illegal activity. NEXSPY assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse or damage. It is the final user's responsibility to obey all laws in their country and state.
Regardless of the state, it is almost always illegal to record a conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent to record and could not naturally overhear. Federal law and most state laws also make it illegal to disclose the contents of an illegally intercepted call or communication.
V. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
You acknowledge that you will only install the software on a device which you have a legitimate need to monitor, and have a legal right to do so. You agree that you are responsible for how you use the software, and will comply with all relevant laws in your area. You also acknowledge that neither NEXSPY nor any of its agents or affiliates may be held liable for any damage, litigation or other legal action which may arise from your purchase, installation or use of NEXSPY.
For our company to provide you with all of the benefits of our products, we must store data from the target mobile device on our company’s computer server system. You should understand that any data recorded on the target phone, will be transmitted to our company’s computer server system.
We take great pride in the trust that you have placed with our company to keep this data secure. Our company has taken painstaking efforts to ensure that this data will be secure. You will be the only person who has access to the data transmitted by the target phone to our company’s computer server system. You will be given a secure login and password so that you may access this data. DO NOT GIVE THIS LOGIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO ANYONE ELSE.
We do not share personal data with anyone. We do not provide your identifying names, addresses, telephone numbers or any other information stored on our company’s computer server system to anyone but you. The information we collect is used exclusively to provide you with our services. We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information on our website. We never share children's personal information with any third party.
We do not manage the data, nor control distribution of data, nor access personal data captured or stored on servers and databases we provide. We cannot, and have no responsibility to, access, recover, retrieve or read any data or information captured by Licensee or other party use of the software and service. The publisher and vendor make no warranty, assume no liability, and are not responsible in any way for any misuse or damage caused by using the software or services. The software user must accept all risk and liability for use. Use of the software and service constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions and grants indemnification of the software supplier. All trademark, copyright images, and wordmarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners.
BY PURCHASING THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE PRECEDING.